Accessible Customer Service at Conservation Halton
At Conservation Halton, we continually strive to make our customer service more accessible. Have you recently accessed services at Conservation Halton? Is there something you think we could be doing better? If so, we want to hear from you.
Provide us your feedback by:
- Complete this online form on Conservation Halton customer service
- Phone: (905) 336-1158
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail to: Conservation Halton, 2596 Britannia Road West, Burlington, ON, L7P 0G3
We will need to know:
- Contact Information:
- Customer’s name, address, phone number, e-mail, preferred method of communication
- Type of good or service accessed:
- Location, time, date, staff involved (if known).
- Suggestions to address concern: how could we improve our service next time?
Provincial accessibility regulations require that Conservation Halton have in place policies and a multi-year plan setting out the actions we will take to meet accessibility standards in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Information and Communications
- Design of Public Spaces
To meet this requirement, Conservation Halton has developed the following documents: