Winterlit- An illuminated walk in the woods
2259 Milburough Line
Adults $15 plus HST
Children (5-14 years) $11 plus HST
Children (4 and under free)
*1.5 hour self guided experience, timed reservations
We’re shaking off 2020 and hiking into a brighter 2021 with two illuminated trails! Stroll the Illuminated Sugar Bush Trail and then make your way over to the Winterlit Trail for an experience with a little extra sparkle. Here’s to a brighter, greener 2021! For more information and FAQ’s click here
Some tips for your visit!
• Start your experience on the Illuminated Sugar Bush Trail and finish with the Winterlit Trail to help us ensure a safe experience for all
• Please maintain 2m distancing from other guests and other households
• Masks are required in all areas of Winterlit, with the exception of when you are consuming food and drink or if you are subject to medical exemption
• Mind your time – please abide by the 1.5hr reservation time
• Gatherings of more than five people are not permitted under public health regulations in any setting. Therefore, gathering with more than five people (unless your household exceeds five) at Winterlit is not permitted and may result in guests being asked to leave the park.
Please do not attend Winterlit if you or someone in your household is unwell or has been in contact with someone who has been unwell– you can access the Government of Ontario’s Covid19 self-assessment here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
Conservation – is what we do!
We hope you enjoy this extra special hiking experience! As always conservation is at the heart of what we do. Look for signs along your walk that showcase where we have recycled, upcycled, and got creative to make our resources go a long way!
With the generous support of the Government of Ontario’s Reconnect Festival & Event Program we are pleased to support soundtracks from local musicians, look for their bios and information throughout the park!
Funding provided by the Government of Ontario
Reserve your experience