Links to other Planning Approval Agencies

Works for which comment is required from Conservation Halton (CH) may require a permit under Ontario Regulation 162/06. In addition, these works may also be subject to other legislation, policies and standards that are administered by other agencies and municipalities such as the provincial Drainage Act, Environmental Assessment Act, Federal Fisheries Act, and Niagara Escarpment Plan among others.

It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all other necessary approvals are obtained prior to undertaking any works. Links to planning approval agencies with the Halton watersheds are provided below:

Links to: