Conservation Halton is continuing to monitor the latest COVID-19 developments and is taking precautions to keep our workplace safe for staff, visitors and partners across the watershed. We have taken proactive steps to ensure the health and well-being of our people, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities, while ensuring we provide uninterrupted services where possible. These efforts have been guided by our Core Values and focus on safety.
All Conservation Halton parks are closed indefinitely as of March 21st.
For park related assistance call 905-854-0262 (leave a message if you don’t get through) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
|Maple Town||Mountsberg||Feb 29 - Apr 5||Cancelled|
|Sweet Water Season||Crawford Lake||Feb 29 - Apr 5||Cancelled|
|A Taste of Maple||Crawford Lake||Mar 28||Cancelled|
|March Break Camps||Glen Eden||Mar 16 - 20||Cancelled|
|Easter Egg Extravaganza||Mountsberg||Apr 9 - 12||Cancelled|
As announced on March 13, we have made the decision to close our Administration Office to the public until April 6, 2020, this has been extended until May 4, 2020. This means that we are not accepting walk-in meetings or hosting or attending external meetings. Our staff are available to assist you by email and phone. Well water samples are not being collected at this time. Please leave deliveries at the door.
PLANNING & REGULATIONS
Our Planning & Regulations team is able to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions. Here is what you can expect over the coming weeks.
We will serve you digitally
- Staff is available via email, video conference or phone. Please email us with any questions or if you would like to set up a time for a virtual meeting. Continue to reach out directly to your contact on the Planning & Regulations team for file specific matters. General inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
- All submissions can be made digitally, as well as payments – there are several options so please consult with your contact at Conservation Halton. If paper files are to be dropped off, please make arrangements with us beforehand.
- Permits and correspondence will be issued electronically via email.
- You can help us by prioritizing your business-critical needs, ensuring submissions are complete, on time and digital where possible, and by bearing with us as we adapt our business operations.
We will keep you informed
- Staff will keep the lines of communication open and will inform you on the status of our review and your application. We will also keep you up to date if there are any changes on when our office will re-open to the public.
For the safety of our community, it is critical that we support global and local efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19. We will provide the best service that we can during these uncertain times. We appreciate your understanding and will return to normal operations as soon as possible.
For more information and latest updates visit:
- Health Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Public Health Ontario
- Halton Region Public Health